- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/03/2018
- Last connection: 02/15/2019
- 09:18 AM NFD Feature #4887: ASF Strategy should estimate RTO using TCP’s algorithm (RFC6298) instead of NFD’s RtoEstimator
- ndn-tools and ndn-cxx implementations are exactly the same except that for ndn-tools has an afterMeasurement signal.
- 02:47 PM NFD Feature #4857: Discover other NFD nodes on WiFi network using ARP
- Looking around the web on sending ARP requests from an android app and other than lots of unanswered posts it seems r...
- 08:31 AM NFD Wiki edit: PrefixAnnouncement (#6)
- 12:15 AM ndn-cxx Task #3084: Rename "src" folder to "ndn-cxx"
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> 20181126 call discussed note-13 issue. Conclusion:
> * `#include "ndn-cxx/header.hpp"` and...
- 03:19 PM NFD Feature #4762: Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- Some Issues to think about:
* The number or prefixes that might be unsolicited. If the order reaches into 1000's ...
- 03:13 PM NFD Feature #4762 (In Progress): Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- 09:49 AM NFD Feature #4762: Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- I've mostly finished the changes needed for the UnsolicitedDataPolicy implementation. I do have questions about mana...
- 08:59 PM NFD Feature #4762 (In Progress): Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- We would like to add an unsolicited data policy that allows applications to specify which prefixes they would like to...
- 01:35 AM NFD Task #1282 (In Progress): Design duplicate suppression on multicast face
- Another issue with a multicast/unicast switch is the multicast group will have a decreased caching efficiency due to ...
- 09:05 PM NFD Task #1282: Design duplicate suppression on multicast face
- Some notes after reviewing the slides and my own implementation of data cache reply suppression.
* We found that d...
Also available in: Atom