Request RIB dataset in
nfd-status, and display as text.
Extend XML schema to accommodate RIB dataset, and extend XSLT in
nfd-status-http-server to display RIB dataset in browser.
- Related to Task #1662: RIB dataset publisher added
- Assignee set to Chengyu Fan
Are the RIB dataset related interfaces still under development?
I did not find constructor like nfd::rib::RibEntry ribEntry(block) available ... Do I need to implement it myself?
- Description updated (diff)
Please communicate with #1662 assignee to decide who should implement RibEntry data structures in ndn-cxx.
- Blocked by Task #1764: Add RibEntry and Route data structures added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
One thing that I'm currently confused about RIB dataset is ExpirationPeriod. How would one represent "infinity" that is used for some RIB entries? I'm guessing that right now one would require to put
time::milliseconds::max().count(), which is kind of a large number.
Would it be better to define ExpirationPeriod optional and interpret its absence as non-expiration for the entry?
I agree. The expirationPeriod in face dataset is optional, I think make the expirationPeriod optional is a better design.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Blocks Task #1717: Route expiration test scenario added
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
Also available in: Atom