ndncatchunks: support unversioned data retrieval
Tools should support downloading from a repo with long-lived data (e.g. science data), which may or may not have version numbers.
The client will specify the name, and download files.
Pass only /foo/bar to catchunks
Updated by Junxiao Shi 10 months ago
- Assignee set to Chavoosh Ghasemi
- Start date deleted (
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
This is a regression from #4832. Thus, it's assigned to the same developer as that issue.
A related problem is that, segment number might use either convention rev01 or convention rev02.
Updated by Davide Pesavento 10 months ago
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Subject changed from Support unversioned data retrieval using catcunks to ndncatchunks: support unversioned data retrieval
- Assignee changed from Chavoosh Ghasemi to Davide Pesavento
- Priority changed from Normal to High
This is needed ASAP, so I'm taking it.