self-learning: check if out-record of the PIT Entry exists before accessing it
StrategyInfo is accessed on the out-record of the PIT entry without checking if the out-record exits or not. This leads to NFD crashing in some cases, where PIT entries exist but out-record does not. This bug was found during an extensive testing.
- Tags set to SelfLearning
- Tracker changed from Task to Bug
- Category set to Forwarding
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- Assignee set to Teng Liang
- Target version set to v0.7
- Subject changed from self-learning strategy: check if out-record of the PIT Entry exists before accessing it to self-learning: check if out-record of the PIT Entry exists before accessing it
What's the plan here? I see this is marked "urgent" and for the v0.7 milestone, but there's no corresponding patch in gerrit despite "code review" status. Do you want to fix this for v0.7 or not?
Was planning to merge this patch with the self-learning improvement code. After a second thought, this task is more urgent, so I restored the commit on Gerrit.
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Start date deleted (
Also available in: Atom