- Login: shock
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/06/2014
- Last connection: 06/27/2015
- 04:34 PM ndn-tools Feature #2670: wscript: build a subset of tools
- this is not big difference as I can see. I prefer to stick on the commonly used way, enable-X, disable-X, which seems...
- 09:45 AM ndn-tools Feature #2670 (In Progress): wscript: build a subset of tools
- 10:26 AM NFD-android Task #2645: Design icon for NFD app
- Hi guys, now we have following three icon candidates. please ref to the attached pictures.
- 12:30 PM ndns Bug #2590: NameServer/UpdateValidatorFetchCert incorrect usage of Signal
- I wonder what the differences by compiling ndns/ndn-cxx in debug and release mode.
- 12:02 PM ndns Task #2187: remove RRs on name server when the DSK which signs those RRs are removed.
- Also suggest to have a tool/option that list all RRs signed by a given cert.
- 11:32 AM ndns Task #2187: remove RRs on name server when the DSK which signs those RRs are removed.
- I propose that this function should be optional whether to remove all related RRs when removing an ID-CERT RR.
- 03:13 PM ndns Task #2282 (Closed): update management section in ndns technique report
- Since the main part of NDNS implementation is finished, now I am urgent to revise the report together with fixing bug...
- 08:26 AM ndns Task #2273: ndns-update should allow sending updates using a pre-created Data (=RR set) packet
- “pre-created Data (=RR set) packet”，please give more detailed definition.
If you mean send Update which contains a p...
- 09:17 PM ndns Bug #2206 (Closed): NameServer's validator cannot fetch certificate when it gets Update message
- 05:22 PM ndn-cxx Bug #2212 (Closed): Validator throws exception when getting back a Data packet that is not a certificate
- I find this problem when testing NDNS, where validator requests certificate from NDNS.
When validator receives bac...
Also available in: Atom